ROSE MUMBLER VILLAGE
Rose Mumbler Village is an Aboriginal Hostel that provides accommodation for single and partnered residents.
Rose Mumbler Village is set in a peaceful and tranquil environment located 4kms from the Nowra CBD. The ground and gardens are fully maintained with wildlife surroundings.
Rose Mumbler Village aims to improve each resident’s quality of life in a safe and culturally sensitive environment. All resident’s privacy and dignity is maintained.
Each resident has their own self-contained unit which includes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Own ensuite
- Built in wardrobe
- Nurse call system for emergencies
Management and staff strive to promote a safe and happy home environment for all resident’s and visitors to our facility.
How to access
We accept referrals from all the following sources
- Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT)
- Other service Providers
- Carer’s / Family members
Services Provided by Rose Mumbler Village
- Bedding Materials
- Cleaning Services
- Waste Disposals
- General Laundry
- Toiletry Goods
- Recreation Therapy
- Rehabilitation Support
- Assistance in Obtaining a Medical Practitioner (Doctor)
- Assistance in obtaining access to specialised therapy services (podiatry, speech therapy, OT)
- Support for resident’s with cognitive impairment
- Meals and Refreshments
- Residents social activities
- Emergency Assistance
- Daily Living activities assistance
- Treatment and Procedures
- Incontinence Management
- Church Services (Monthly)
- Cultural activities
Prior to admission our management will talk to you and your carer family member or advocate about:
- The potential Resident’s ability and care needs as per your Aged Care Assessment
- Ensuring that the potential resident’s ability an care are maintained through our specialised care team
Rose Mumbler Village is Required to charge all residents an accommodation fee (Tariff), for their daily living expenses of up to the maximum basic Daily care fee.